To provide full information about the employees about the sign-up process, UPSers have launched the official UPSers portal at www.upsers.com. To access the UPSers account, each and every UPS employee need to register themselves on the official UPSers portal. The UPSer account allows the employees to access services like payroll, 401k plan, etc.
UPSers portal also assists the customers to track their packages at the regular intervals. In addition, employees can also track their working hours with real-time health insurance. UPSers portal has been launched in the most secure and user-friendly way possible.
Resetting The UPSers Password
In case you lose or misplace your UPSers account password, just follow the steps explained below to reset it:
- Visit the official UPSers portal at the official website at UPSers.com.
- Tap the “Forgot Password” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page that asks you to submit your Employee ID. After submitting the same, answer the security questions to reset your password. Please note that it is necessary to answer the security questions correctly to reset your password.
Resetting The UPSers Employee ID
- Visit the official UPSers portal at the official website UPSers.com.
- Now have a go on the “Forgot User ID” button. You will find that button just below the field where you need to enter your User ID.
- Now, you will be landed on the page where you will be asked some details.
- Submit valid and registered email ID.
- Tap the “User ID” button, and the “User ID” will be recovered.